Are you looking to join a great company? Are you seeking a position to let you put all of your skills to use? We have growing companies here in Gainesville, GA that are seeking qualified individuals in the accounting field. These companies are looking to bring candidates on temporary to permanent. The work week will be Monday- Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. The hourly wage will be $15.00/hr. We look forward to hearing from you and speaking with you about these great opportunities.
- Assisting with day-to-day operations
- assisting with month end and year end closings
- Support the AP Lead with all functions related to Accounts Payable. This will include,
but is not limited to, matching, coding, data entry, and payment processing
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Assist with 1099 filing
- Respond to all vendor inquiries. Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct
- Filing and ensuring that all files are orderly, complete, and maintained as needed.
- Freight bill research
- Problem investigation and resolution
- Perform other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks that may be required
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Experience in Accounts Payable is preferred but not required
- Must have excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Must show strong and consistent attention to detail
- Must have the ability to multi-task
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience working in Macola ERP software is preferred but not required
Please apply directly to this position, and feel free to email you resume to the address below as a follow up.
You can also give us a call to follow up at 770.534.9625 and reference "Accounting Assistant." Thank you for your time., and we look forward to seeing your resume!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.