Our client, located in Quincy, MA is seeking an experienced receptionist for a temporary opportunity!
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Pay: $14-$16 per hour (based on experience)
- Provides exceptional service to the business by greeting/assisting all visitors and answering and transferring incoming calls from all over the United States.
- Greets the public
- Distributes name badges to visitors, temporary employees, etc.
- Issues facility access cards to employees.
- Schedules meeting rooms for all.
- Answers and transfers calls from all over the United States.
- Participates enthusiastically in company and community service events.
- Performs light Administrative duties.
- Performs PC Support and Administrative duties as needed.
- Builds professional relationships with customers and other teams.
- Responsible for the timely updates of company phone and speed dial lists.
- Assists Administration or any other team when needed for various tasks (envelope labels, compiling manuals, etc.).
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Office environment is fast-paced
- Candidate must have excellent computer and communication skills.
- MS Office Suite experience, specifically Word and Excel.
- Excellent customer service skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrated organizational and communications skills.
Minimum of 2 years receptionist experience in large office setting preferred.
Please apply online for immediate consideration!
*Must be willing to submit to employment verification, education verification, drug screening, and background check*
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.