Customer Service Intermediate level
We are looking for a computer savvy, customer service representative for an automotive industry leader located in West Chester, PA! The perfect candidate will have experience working with customer and have a very professional demeanor with the ability to handle a high-volume book of customers.
- Fielding 50-60 calls per day during the slow season and 60-80 during peak season
- Managing a large clientele base, following up with customers on a daily basis pre-sale and post-sale
- Scheduling Vehicle Services
Once training is complete, there will be a requirement of one or two late nights per week (ending at 6pm) and one Saturday a month.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Self-motivated learner (on the job training is provided)
- Comfortable with Microsoft word, excel and PC programs
- Polished Customer Service acumen A MUST*
- 2+ years in customer service, either customer facing or phone correspondence
- Ability to field 60+ phone calls/day
- Comfortable with all Microsoft programs
Do you have immediate ability to interview TOMORROW? If so, we want to hear from you! Please apply directly from this posting for consideration.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.