Human Resources Generalist
This person will fill a temporary need to recruit, and on boarding and off-boarding new Staff. Role also to include day-to-day administrative & project coordination and administrative work as related to the role. The role of the Project Coordinator requires strong organizational skills and strong interpersonal skills i.e. the ability to build relationships with people from diverse ethnic, cultural, educational, and socioeconomic backgrounds. The Generalist is also responsible for keen record keeping, filing, and fielding HR related questions.
- Cultivates relationships with department coordinators and administration staff
- Supports the coordination and implementation of recruiting and on- boarding
- Responsible for data entry and reconciliation of all Staff in Peoplesoft
- Assists with weekly New Staff orientation as needed. Document collection and review
- Schedules Occupational Health appointments as needed
- Issues renewal badges
- Sends confirmation emails to department coordinators and incoming staff
- Acts as liaison/contact to department coordinators
- Supports and adheres to all required compliance and regulations (Joint Commission, DPH, PIPS, OHS etc.)
- Escalates necessary issues to the Spaulding HR Director in a timely manner as needed
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Experience in an HR Generalist role
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills are essential.
- Ability to work with people from diverse ethnic, cultural, educational, and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a busy office setting with many distractions.
- Experience in project management.
- Customer Service skills are essential.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Database management skills necessary.
- 2-3 years HR Generalist experience
- Competency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook. PeopleSoft experience is helpful.
- Bachelor??s degree preferred.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.