Our client in Cuyahoga Falls is looking to add an Import Analyst to their team for a 6 month assignment. This position is responsible for retrieving and analyzing necessary import data, calculating claims, and serving as the primary point of contact to address client questions and concerns.
- Data Entry
- Analyze, import, export, and production documents and data.
- Complete data entry, when necessary, to convert data into electronic format.
- Process claims, analyze results, and troubleshoot any issues.
- Manage database of export and import trade data.
- Submit documentation to US customs and complete any verbal/ written follow up.
- Coordinate with the client verbally and in writing to ensure program compliance.
- Scan and document files
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
-Intermediate Excel Skills
- Associates degree
- Lift up to 30 lbs
Apply directly to the posting and submit your resume to email@example.com.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.