Utilization Review Coordinator
Attention all non-clinical healthcare job seekers! A client in the Baltimore County area is looking to bring on-board a temporary to hire, Utilization Review Coordinator. In this role you are working 20 - 25 hours per week and are able to create your own schedule so long as you stick to that schedule once solidified. This position will review plans to ensure that the staff are meeting the expectations set forth by regulations and program standards. The primary responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Read and review treatment plans
- Submit treatment plans for authorization
- Update databases and Electronic Health Records
- Determine eligibility for services
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Strong computer skills -- extensive experience with all Microsoft Office Products
- Customer Service experience
- Good time management and the ability to work independently
- Ability to proof read for writing quality, grammar and spelling
- Must maintain compliance with HIPAA for protected health information
- Experience with Electronic Health Records, Evolv preferred
If you think this opportunity sounds like a great fit for you and your career path, please apply here or email your resume directly to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.