Do you enjoy sales, recruiting, employee management, and coordination? Are you motivated by numbers and hitting goals? Would you describe yourself as accountable, hardworking, professional, respectful, and always striving for excellence? You might be the person we're looking for! We are currently seeking a Staffing Manager to join a growing team in the Ambler, PA area. Training, benefits, and room for growth are just a few perks of the position. If you believe your experience and qualifications match those of the position, please email your resume and 2 professional references to Catie Pierce at email@example.com.
Location: Ambler, PA
Title: Staffing Manager
Position type: Career
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm
Compensation: $50,000 - $75,000
- Connecting with prospects, clients, job seekers, and employees regarding staffing needs and job opportunities
- Documenting all activity in CRM database
- Calling prospects and clients regarding their staffing needs and current employees?? work performance on-site
- Recruiting, interviewing, on-boarding, placing, and tending to all job seeker and employee-related questions and concerns
- Create job postings, email blasts, and call blasts in addition to other recruiting responsibilities
- Mentor and help train new internal team members
- Assist with weekly payroll of all current employees in the field
- May assist with housing arrangements for employees in the field
- Assist with aging invoices and Accounts Receivable
- Assist the Human Resources Manager and team members as needed
- Maintain a flexible working schedule in order to meet all goals and requirements
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
See responsibilities and qualifications.
- 3-5 years' experience in a staffing role with sales experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Former experience staffing for medical or healthcare related positions is preferred
- Knowledge of business and management practices
- Self-motivated and positive team player
- Effective oral and written communication is key
- Ability to multi-task and maintain a flexible schedule to ensure all requirements are met within a timely manner
- MS Office and familiarity with posting on job boards such as Indeed, LinkedIn, Monster, CareerBuilder, and social media
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, team player, self-reliant
If you believe your experience and qualifications match those of the position, please email your resume and 2 professional references to Brittany Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.