Do you have experience as an Office Manager in a clinical setting? We're looking for someone who enjoys managing teams, scheduling meetings and coordinating appointments, training new employees and enjoys serving as a liaison between physicians, staff, and patients. If you're looking for a growing, well-established organization that offers a great career and competitive benefits, you might be the person we're looking for!
Title: Office Manager
Location: Wayne, PA
Hours: 1st shift with flexible schedule (occasional evenings and 1 Saturday/month)
Compensation: $50,000 - $60,000 based on experience (and benefits - 100% of health insurance is paid by the company!)
Type: Direct Hire
- Managing calendars and scheduling appointments and surgeries for 6 physicians
- Create work schedules
- Oversee the operations and flow of the office
- Supervise and train non-clinical staff such as receptionists
- Serve as the liaison between physicians and staff
- Manage petty cash expenditures
- Create and implement policies and procedures
- Complying with HIPAA regulations
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
See qualifications and responsibilities.
- Bachelor??s Degree in Business Administration or Management preferred
- 5+ years of Office Management experience on a clinical team
- Proficient in MS Office and QuickBooks
- Able to manage a clinical office of 40+ staff and commute between two local offices
- Exceptional oral and written communication
- Team player
Please send your updated resume in WORD format and 2 professional references to email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.