Data Entry I
McClean Hospital Inventory project.
- Taking the detailed inventory of computers, printers and other devices.
- Viewing, creating, and modifying Excel worksheets
- Viewing and updating device records in the Access database
- Logging Service Tickets
- Follow-up and remind departments if appointments are missed
- Assist with (e.g. device labeling)
- Provide daily status to PM
- Assist with other tasks as assigned by PM
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Excel and Access experience
- Experience working with computers
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong attention to punctuality and adherence to schedule
- Experience working in a hospital or outpatient environment would be a plus
No Degree Required
Please send resume to email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.