Graphic Design Digital Marketing Representative
Randstad USA (www.RandstadUSA.com) is looking for a Graphic Design Digital Marketing Representative to create marketing materials, provide webpage maintenance and generate RFP proposals for a small Engineering Firm in their Pleasanton office!
Randstad USA dedicates itself to providing a human touch in a technology driven world. We connect candidates and clients within the Office & Administrative, Finance & Accounting, Engineering, Technology, Life Sciences, Healthcare and the Manufacturing & Logistics fields for all types of organizations, big and small. Randstad provides a range of workforce solutions, including recruitment process outsourcing for Temp, Temp-to-Perm and Direct Hire placements, HR solutions and more!!
Responsibilities of a Graphic Design Digital Marketing Representative:
- Provide Graphic design administrative support for printed documents, creation of websites and managing social media profiles.
- Consistently maintain company webpage materials, providing releases of information, etc.
- Create handout flyers, presentations and adhere to RFP guidelines.
- Design, develop and maintain company website and other project related websites.
- Introduce innovative and latest tools to improve the aesthetic of project deliverables.
- Ability to multi-task, juggling multiple priorities simultaneously and change priorities in a moments' notice.
- Provide additional administrative support as needed.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Required Skills for a Graphic Design Digital Marketing Representative:
- 3 + years of experience in Graphic Design Marketing or a related field;
- Understanding of typography principles and previous design portfolio management;
- Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign Programs is REQUIRED;
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Access is REQUIRED;
- Self-starter, ability to work autonomously or within a team in a collaborative marketing environment;
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced ever-changing environment;
- Creation of visual presentations utilizing PowerPoint;
- Transportation industry experience is a plus;
- Bubbly, Personable, Professional.
All interested candidates in this position are offered hourly compensation with payroll processing weekly on Fridays, competitive benefits through Randstad Staffing and career advancement opportunities within this organization, based on performance.
To be further considered for this opportunity, PLEASE `Apply?? to this job posting, call our office for additional questions after applying at 925-847-9700 and send attached resumes to the email, Ron.megeath@RandstadUSA.com for immediate consideration for this Temporary-to-Permanent opportunity!!!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.