Customer Service Representative
Customer service representatives (CSR) are responsible for handling client's inquiries via phone and email. CSR manage clients' inquiries by providing clarity. Daily tasks include answering clients incoming calls about events we have upcoming, assisting clients with general inquires, notating conversations with clients in our database, receiving cancellation/refund requests, etc.-
- Answer clients phone and email questions in a professional and respectable manner
- Developing and maintaining an organized structure to follow up with clients and make sure that certain tasks are completed
- Keeping detailed records of cancellation/refund requests
- Processing payments for clients who call in or email to request the payment be processed
- Relaying clients who would like to purchase admission to a course to the sales team on a rotating basis.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
-Forward thinker with excellent verbal, written, and listening skills
-Positive attitude that works well with others
-Excellent people skills, good relationship builder
-Relatable customer service experience preferred
-Experience doing cancellations and/or refunds
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please CLICK apply. If you would like to reach out ton the hiring manager directly, you may email Liza at Liza.firstname.lastname@example.org. We are so excited to meet you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.