A leading client located in Northbrook, IL is seeking candidates to fill an immediate, Direct Hire, Purchasing Assistant position.
The Purchasing Assistant will provide administrative support to the Purchasing department and assist them with entering purchase orders, maintaining pricing files, expediting orders, and gathering market information.
- Create purchase orders and follow up on these orders and expedite as necessary
- Monitor purchasing discrepancies and invoicing issues while working with suppliers and the Inventory Control team to resolve discrepancies
- Maintain current and accurate product databases which will include the cost, unit of measure, accurate descriptions, and other attributes
- Locate general suppliers via the internet and catalogs and provide support for other special order requirements
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Bachelor's Degree required
- At least 1-3 years of Purchasing experience required
- Experience with SAP required
- Must have great interpersonal skills that can maintain a professional demeanor
ADDITIONAL PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Growing organization that has recently moved into a new office location and is ready to grow their team as well as their revenue
- Multiple opportunities for growth and advancement within the organization
Please click Apply Now in order to be considered for this opportunity. After submitting your resume, please feel free to follow up with Eric Kaszuba via email at email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.