Randstad is currently hiring for a massive human services project in Folsom, CA! This project will now require the help of specialized Mailroom Clerks. Experience is preferred but training will be provided!
1. Receives, opens and sorts all incoming mail.
2. Registers all documents in the system.
3. Organizes documents for imaging assembly process.
4. Scans documents and cover sheets.
5. Files and retrieves documents from case records.
6. Pulls files as needed.
7. Meets all performance requirements associated with incoming mail, filing, and imaging processes.
8. Meets all standards established for this position as outlined in the attached performance criteria.
9. Performs other duties as may be assigned by management.
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
ability to sort, file, type and process material in an expeditious manner; experience using imaging equipment, a personal computer and other office equipment; ability to lift approximately 50 lbs.; excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills; ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment; ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously; and ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
High School diploma, GED, or equivalent certification; one year of clerical experience.
Gather and hone your clerical experience in this professional, temporary assignment. 6 months of help minimum is anticipated. Clerical experience is highly preferred.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.