Direct Hire Opportunity - Go Permanent with ABC Technologies.
ABC Group is a Canadian-based manufacturer of Automotive Plastic Processed products (Tier 1 supplier) working with the premier OEM's of the automotive industry. ABC Technologies is a blow molding and plastic injection molding manufacturer of under the hood and interior automotive parts located in Gallatin, TN.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects as required.
- Ensure all documentation is kept to comply with TS16949 standards.
- Support Process Technicians as needed. Must troubleshoot and diagnose processing issues.
- Work with internal and external teams to ensure the proper tools, fixtures, and additional equipment is in place to meet the required productivity, quality objectives, and cost objectives.
- Be a part of tooling, fixtures, gauges, and other equipment development and design.
- Communicate with the ABC Technologies team and the customer to ensure both parties are aware of the program status.
- Assist in development and implementation APQP documents such as Flow Chart, PFMEA, Standardized Work Instructions, Open Issues List, and other documentation utilizing a team approach.
- Ensure that all aspects of the Process Engineering Department are in full compliance with the Quality System established and they are being followed.
- Conduct process studies and make recommendations to the team that will improve process, machine, and material improvements to enhance manufacturing and maintenance efficiencies.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- 2-4 years in automotive
- Engineering Degree or equivalent experience
Please submit your most recent resume to: Sabrina.Pardue@RandstadUSA.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.