Order Entry Representative
The San Jose division of a global biological research company is seeking an analytic, efficient and self-motivated order management representative to assist their Logistics/Operations department. This is a contract opportunity with strong chance for conversion.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the order quoting portion of the order administration process
- Enter order entry
- Summarize data for current and prospective clients
- Run/ Filter reports through excel and create quotes for customers
- Resolves issues with engineers to ensure product will release on time
- Assists in maintaining the operational and continual improvement of Service Contract Quote process. Helps provide recommendations for solutions, methods and procedures on new business processes.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- 1-3 years of Inside Sales experience, order entry, or processing orders
- Experience with ERP System (Preferrably SAP/Oracle)
- Fundamental understanding of excel required
- Knowledge of pivot tables and V-Lookups a plus
- Contract position
- Monday- Friday, 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
- $20/hr - $21/hr
- All candidates are eligible for benefits including but not limited to: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume to Jon Hosea at Jon.Hosea@randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.