Our client, a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Their nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries. Our Mission is to change people's lives by providing the best business opportunity in direct selling and the best nutrition and weight-management products in the world. The Digital/Email Specialist is responsible for ensuring all email communications are created, managed and maintained in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud to support the WW Marketing Communications team. The role requires the ability to project plan as well as work with cross-functional teams to acquire the latest information needed to execute top of the line emails. The role requires the ability to project plan, have hands-on capacity, as well as work with cross-functional teams to acquire the latest corporate, regions and markets, and Member Technology (MTS).Responsibilities:
- Develop HTML-based and Freeform emails in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) software platform, using Photoshop files provided by graphic designers and established HTML template layouts.
- Perform Quality Assurance on teammates development work including verifying that copy, design, and functionality match specifications.
- Work with Data Extensions and Data Filters when building out emails, test all emails prior to going out.
- Coordinate deployment of email campaigns to lists, including A/B split tests and triggered automations.
- Utilize web analytics tool to analyze email customer behavior, producing customer segmentation, providing suggestions for customer lifecycle and relationship management.
- Update the email style guide
- Train staff on email best practices and how to use the style guide
- Train staff, regions and markets on how to use email templates
- Identify opportunities for improvement in systems setup and functionality.
- Interact with all levels throughout organization as necessary.
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday through FridaySkills:
Education: Experience: Qualifications:
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Knowledge of HTML.
- Experience with enterprise email provider (ex: Salesforce, Exact Target, Mail Chimp).
- Design vision and ability to work in Photoshop.
- Experience with Digital Marketing practices and tactics.
- Ability to solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities under general supervision.
- Ability to organize workload for effective implementation.
- Ability to function as an effective team member.
- Ability to work within a multi-cultural, virtual team environment.
- Ability to work efficiently while helping to create systems/procedures from the ground up.
- Passionate, driven, strong sense of urgency.
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience developing/programming responsive-design web pages and email marketing campaigns in a leading enterprise ESP software platform, i.e. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Responsys, CheetahMail, or similar.
- Demonstrated track record of managing and executing high-volume digital campaigns in a fast-paced environment with a very high degree of accuracy.
- Knowledge and hands on experience of best practices for B2C email marketing, including email creative, segmentation, dynamic content, testing methodologies, deliverability, list growth, etc.
- Experience working with web analytics tool (Coremetrics, Omniture, etc.)
- BA/BS degree in a relevant discipline: Computer Programming, IT, Information Systems, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in a creative/marketing environment
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture or other analytics applications
- Experience working in a large organization or in a digital/eCommerce company
If you are a fit for this role, submit your resume now for this great opportunity!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative: We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.