Certified Pharmacy Technician
A growing, multi-line Pharmacy located in Lower Bucks County is seeking Certified Pharmacy Technicians to join their Customer Service Team!!! The ideal candidate MUST be CPhT or PTCB certified- this is not negotiable.
Working hours are Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Salary starts between $14-16/hr depending on experience
This opportunity is temporary with the ability to become a permanent employee after your trial period.
We offer Healthcare benefits, PTO and 401k
In this position you will be responsible for:
1) Answering phone calls within a call center setting
2) Updating patient demographic information
3) Providing details about patient healthcare insurance and prescription plan coverage
4) Taking prescription orders over the phone and entering orders into the system
5) Following up with healthcare and insurance providers for coverage or prescription approvals
6) Following up with patients to update them on the progress of their orders
6) Track patient orders and insurance approvals from inception to completion
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
1) Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suites (Word, Excel)
2) Proficiency with G Suites (using gmail and google drive)
Trade- CPhT or PTBC required
CPhT or PTBC required
1) CPhT certified or PTCB certified- at least one of these certifications is MANDATORY
2) Excellent customer service skills
3) Experience in a call center would be helpful
If you are a certified Pharmacy Technician and would like to learn more about this position, please apply directly to this job posting. If you have trouble applying online, please contact our branch at 215-364-5630!!!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.