We are currently seeking a Brokerage Assistant to support our brokerage team. This role providesadministrative support under the direct supervision of a combined team. The BA will work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.Responsibilities:
- Provide support to the team in technology applications, i.e., CRM, In-Design, Outlook, Word, Excel,
- PowerPoint and other company supported programs.
- Coordinate and attend meetings - record, type and distribute minutes as needed.
- Prepare and execute expense reports on a regular and timely basis.
- Create and maintain filing system and efficient information retrieval system.
- Schedule appointments and coordinate calendars.
- Perform clerical duties to include photocopying, mailing and faxing documents.
- Produce timely and accurate word-processed documents (reports, memos, proposals, charts,
- agreements, PowerPoint presentations, etc.)
- Assist other teams, disciplines or business units, when required.
- Prompt and consistent attendance as required by the job.
- Submit check requests for the team to Corporate Accounts Payable department.
- Help keep the front lobby, conference rooms, kitchen and workroom clean and organized.
- Help answer phone calls to the main office line and maintain mailbox when necessary.
- Greet guests at reception area when necessary.
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday through FridayMarketing Related Responsibilities:
- Prepare and distribute marketing materials/packages. .
- Active liaison with marketing department (ex: planning client events)
- Coordinate/manage mailings- partner with marketing department and/or external vendor as needed.
- Manage process of distribution, list updates and activity reporting.
- Process and submit proposals.
- Manage the workflow and approval process.
- Produce status reports, as needed.
- Assist team with preparing and updating client-specific reports.
- Contact internal and external resources for information.
- Assist and participate as needed for industry functions or client events.
- Work with appropriate contact to maintain intranet/extranet sites for client and property purposes.
- It is expected that the assistant will have direct contact with some of the brokers representing prospects
and will request updates from them.
- Support the team in utilizing Outlook, CRM / Sales Lite and other, data entry and maintenance for the
purposes of direct marketing and client relationship development.
- Provide research (prospect, client, etc.) via online, offline and third-party resources and provide industry-
related news, as needed, partnering with research department.Education: Experience: Qualifications:
If you are a seasoned Brokerage Assistant or an Administrative Assistant with a commercial real estate background, submit your resume as this is a great opportunity with one of America's largest commercial brokers.
- Bachelor's Degree or commensurate experience required.
- Workplace experience, minimum of 2 years in administrative support role, a marketing background is
- Advanced Microsoft office product knowledge In Design, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Adaptability Maintain effectiveness in varying environments, tasks and responsibilities, or with various
- types of people.
- Planning and Organizing establish course of action to accomplish goals and evaluates results,
- develops schedules and task/people assignments, can orchestrate multiple activities at once to
- accomplish goals, uses resources effectively and efficiently.
- Customer Focus dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of the external and internal
- customer, acts with customer in mind, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers,
- and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity can effectively cope with change, can shift gears comfortably, can decide and
- act without having the total picture, can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative: We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.