Assistant Content Publisher
Are you detail oriented and enjoy managing multiple projects at one time? Do you have a flair for marketing and creativity? This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a large, well-known company in the St. Louis area.
- Mange level 1&2 overflow tickets, and overflow of short term needs
- Collaborate Digital Product Lead and CMS team to leverage best practices and up to date training
- Manage the brand approval process for US ticket execution to ensure compliance with audit regulations.
- Act as liaison between Canada teams and US CMS team to appropriately support business needs
- Introduce best practice publishing process
- CMS tool user role management
- Campaign, PDP, and other publishing needs ad hoc
- Manage ??Buy Now?? and ??Ratings and Reviews?? functionality within the brand sites
- Create and develop website framework within the CMS tool: creating and building of taxonomy, navigation, breadcrumbs, content, etc.
- Optimize the website for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Analytics
- Perform quality assurance and manage integrity of site to ensure all links are active and functioning.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair website issues that are localized in the CMS.
- Demonstrate attention to detail to ensure content is published on time within tight deadlines.
- Exhibit adaptability to new environment and intuitively grasp complex systems.
- Assist in content publishing for the US and in Canada.
- Content publishing experience is a must but at a relatively junior level (1-2 years of experience).
If you are interested in this position and meet the qualifications of the role, please apply today and send me an email with your updated, professional resume in Word format.
**We will be reviewing applications and will respond as quickly as possible**
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.