Medical Credentialing Contract Opening
Immediate opening in Brentwood for exceptional healthcare related organization.
In this role you will be assisting with obtaining and verifying copies of all Health Care Professionals credentials and essential documents
Assists in identifying, correcting and communicating issues with individual or group files, processes and programs.
Assists the Clinical Quality team as needed.
-Communicates approval of credentialing, privileging and practice agreements to providers and managers.
- Assists with maintaining internal Health Care Professional files and ensuring all documents are current.
- Assist Credentialing Department with administrative duties
- Participates in weekly Credentialing Committee Meetings to implement ways to continually improve the credentialing process.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task under tight timelines with strong administrative and organizational skills to prioritize work load to meet business needs and deadlines.
- Team oriented and ability to take ownership of tasks
- Pleasant interpersonal demeanor and ability to work with all levels of colleagues and leadership.
- Proficient in Adobe, Microsoft Office Products and Internet navigation.
-High School Diploma Associate/Bachelor Degree preferred or equivalent experience in healthcare environment.
-1-2 years of applicable experience in administrative healthcare/credentialing setting.
Apply today- you may send your resume directly to: Jeanne.firstname.lastname@example.org or apply to this posting.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.