FEP Case Manager
Randstad is looking for a FEP (Financial and Employment Planner) Case Manager with a human services organization in the greater Milwaukee area. -This is a contract-to-hire position has hours of 8:00am-5:00pm Monday through Friday.
In this role you will meet with clients and provide consultation regarding their workforce status. ??This is a W-2 related position, and W-2 experience, and an active FEP certification is required. ??
Working hours: 8:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Bachelor's or associates degree in Social or Human Services required, relevant experience will be considered in lieu
- 2 years of experience as a case manager
- CARES certification highly preferred
- FEP Certification required-
- Experience working with W-2 highly preferred
- EXCELLENT communication skills required, written and verbal-
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.