Provides leadership in scheduling and sequencing of manufactured materials and optimization of work center constraints. Ensures continuity of supply of manufactured materials for assigned manufacturing site(s).
Manages inventory levels and allocation of manufactured materials according to customer demands and company objectives. Regularly reviews and understands network capacity requirements and capabilities to ensure customer demands are met. Translates demand requirements into capacity requirements for production plants.
- Plans and schedules workflow for each department and operations according to pre-established manufacturing sequences and lead times to produce executable schedule, utilizing Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) system and Legacy (MRP) system.
- Utilizes advanced planning tools to model, simulate, and release optimized plans to organization to ensure customer satisfaction.
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Manages and applies multiple scheduling calendars for resource availability.
- Manages system data set-ups to support management of machine time, labor, and labor pools for capacity management of finite and infinite resources.
- Applies intermediate and advanced methods and planning models (i.e., Make To Order [MTO] and Configure To Order [CTO]) in fully integrated system environment to ensure effective delivery to customer.
- Supervises team of planning professionals to lead planning activities for plant as well as other manufacturing site(s). Not a requirement for this position
QUALIFICATIONS Education Bachelor's degree in Supply Management or Logistics or equivalent(equivalent is defined as equivalent degree OR job-specific work experience OR combination of education and job-specific work experience; two years job-specific work experience equals one year of formal education.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.