Our client located in 32822 is growing! They are looking for a candidate with 3+ Human Resource experience.
Salary: $50k plus bonus
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to entire office
- Compile and update employee records
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Excellent computer skills, including Word and Excel in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
- Experience in administration of benefits and other HR programs.
- Excellent organizational skills
- 3-5 years experience
Please apply online and email me your resume directly to: Savannah.Slayton@RandstadUSA.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.