South Orlando client in 32822 is growing and in need of an Accountant to add to their team!
Salary: $50k plus bonus
- Maintain and posts journal entries to adjust various balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
- Responsible for project accounting functions
- Prepares monthly accounting reconciliations and schedules for all Balance Sheet Accounts for all companies in the consolidated group, ensuring sub-ledgers balance.
- Maintains control and reporting on petty cash accounts.
- Maintenance of monthly reconciliation of all intercompany payable/receivable accounts.
- Monthly compilation, reporting and inputting of phone codes both to dockets and to the appropriate branch/department.
-Assisting with various projects as assigned by the accounting manager or controller.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word and Accounting programs
- Team player attitude
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 1+ years of work experience in accounting
- Government/Federal industry experience
Please apply online and email me your resume directly to: Savannah.Slayton@RandstadUSA.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.