Randstad is searching for a qualified candidate to perform Purchasing Assistant duties for a valued client of ours in Jacksonville, FL 32206. This position is a direct hire position, working Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. This company offers annual reviews / pay increases and future career advancement opportunities.
- Responsible for running daily inventory usage reports for assurance that adequate product stocking levels are
- Provide data and information as requested by members of the company???s leadership.
- Per established schedule run item replenishments, minimum, maximum and low item availability report.
- Review and resolve any/all inventory discrepancies.
- Conduct daily inventory cycle counts
- Work with sales team to evaluate new item add requests or special product buys to determine appropriate
course of action.
- Work with the receiving team members to assist with resolving incorrect/damaged vendor goods.
- Manage stock levels for Branch transfers.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM
- Proficiency with Microsoft EXCEL is a requirement
- Ability to analyze reports and provide details and/or submit the necessary changes
- Acts as a liaison between Regional Sales Manager and other internal business units
- Associates Degree and 2 years administrative / sales support experience preferred
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate most standard office equipment
- Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials
- Excellent spelling, grammar and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone and oral communication skills
- Ability to rely on experience, judgement and independent thinking skills to plan, prioritize and accomplish goals
- Punctuality and reliable attendance during regularly scheduled office hours
- High School Diploma
Please apply directly online and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.