Direct Hire Opportunity with a growing manufacturer! This is a DIRECT HIRE permanent job opportunity with excellent benefits, 10% bonus potential, and competitive salary!
- Oversee all functions of production scheduling
- Maintain all scheduling systems
- Generate inventory and schedules for shipping team to use for pulling, scanning and loading trucks.
- Communicates closely between production and shipping of all needs to meet customer requirements
- Communicates with production and materials management of any schedules changes and discrepancies.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Prior production scheduling experience (production or manufacturing environment)
- Knowledge/experience with AS400 is a plus
Please submit your most recent resume to: Danielle.Trice@Randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.