Construction Project Manager
Do you have a few years of construction project management experience? We are looking for a candidates who can coordinate and manage all operations for the construction of a "successful project(s)" from bidding to project sign off.
* Study and familiarize yourself with all construction plans, documents and landlord work letters prior to sending out to bid.
* Determine day labor needs during bid process. Ensure this allotment is not exceeded.
* Identify bid list. Send construction documents out for bid to qualified subcontractors for bid by the selected bid date.
* Source qualified subcontractors and increase subcontractor base.
* Qualify all bids to verify correct scope of work has been estimated and bid.
* Create project bid for client to be reviewed by direct supervisor and submit by bid date.
* Select subcontractors to be awarded contracts, write detailed scope of work to be included in contract.
* Manage all correspondents with clients.
* Track all project change orders and submit to the client for approval before commencement of work.
* Maintain detailed and organized project files.
* Verify completed work then approve and code all project invoices.
* Maintain detailed and organized subcontractor bidder list.
* Manage the construction of multiple projects as the direct supervisor to the onsite superintendent. Understand and ensure execution of all aspects of the superintendent??s job description and duties. Periodic job
site visits are required to ensure job progress.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
* Basic computer skills required (Microsoft Office).
* Basic smartphone and tablet skills
* 5 years relevant construction management experience
* Knowledgeable in all construction trades
We are looking for you if you are self-motivated, highly responsible, with good problem solving, and organizational skills. Please apply today.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.