Credit/Collections Clerk Analyst
Do you have analytical skills coupled with the ability to drive efficiencies across the business? If so, consider the opportunity for credit collections professionals interested in flexible works hours and a casual
We are seeking Credit & Collection Analyst for positions in our companies throughout the Memphis area which may include the industrial and clerical fields.
There will be competitive compensation offered along with the skill sets.
You will use your business-to-business collections experience and aim to minimize bad debt risk while improving accounts receivable collections and reduce DSO. In addition, you will perform customer credit analysis, collection activities of open receivables, cash application of payments received and handle the processing of customer invoices.
We expect you to understand statistics and command a firm grasp of database analysis. You will need to drive efficiency in the collections process, negotiate customer disputes and process solutions to resolve issues
over the phone and on time.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Analyzing and assessing the creditworthiness of account/client using external credit risk management tools/reports
- Perform account/payment reconciliation's
- Handling the collection efforts/calls for accounts receivable portfolio
- Documenting daily collections activity; Identify delinquent accounts requiring external collection efforts
- Researching account disputes and billing discrepancies; find bad debt or financial exposure
- Respond to credit inquiries from external and internal clients
- Bachelor??s degree required in Accounting & Finance preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel
- Excellent customer service, negotiations, business communication and analytical skills required
- Ability to secure prompt payment from customers while employing commercial sensitivity, business insight, and good judgment
All interested Candidates interested and qualified for the position, should complete the following: go to randstadusa.com complete the profile ,in its entirety, and attach an updated resume in word format.
We appreciate your interest and look forward to hearing from you.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.