Accounts Receivable Clerk
Do you have a keen eye for detail, the ability to perform advanced mathematics and a deep understanding of accounting software? We are looking for Accounts Receivable Specialist for experience within the manufacturing and administrative field. This can be a stepping-stone to va supervisor, if you have the willingness to learn and grow within a company.
You will frequently interact with higher levels of management where you will need to be an excellent communicator. A positive, can-do attitude, organizational skills and ability to prioritize and multitask will help you be successful in this role.
Working in a professional, collaborative team culture, you will monitor invoice payment activity, prepare and submit invoices and deposit receipts. You will make daily collection calls and make copies of all checks and complete deposit slips. On occasion, you may be asked to provide backup support to other groups in the accounting department, typing periodic reports and performing other general administrative duties.
The ideal candidate will have Excel knowledge, as well as specific accounting software experience, including QuickBooks and ERP systems such as Oracle. In addition to technical skills, you will bring a variety of soft skills to the table, including communication abilities and willingness to adopt new methodologies.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Preparing customer statements, bills and invoices, and reconciling expenses
- Calculating and posting receipts to appropriate general ledger accounts; verifying details of transactions
- Preparing and posting invoices, credit and debit memos and monthly receivable statements
- Verify status of delinquent accounts and solicit payments on overdue accounts
- Associate degree required; bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-3 years' experience in accounts receivable area required
- Basic accounting programs and software knowledge; oracle a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, with an emphasis on Excel
- Proficient organization and prioritization skills and problem-solving ability
Candidates who are interested and qualified, please complete the following information:
Go to Randstad's website randstadusa.com complete the profile, in its entirety and attach an updated resume in word format
We look forward to hearing from you
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.