Production Manager Plant Manager
Are you a Plant Manager looking for a new leadership opportunity to work with an amazing company? Would you like to work with a local leader in the Steel and Metal Industry? Well Randstad would like to introduce you to the innovative minds within the steel industry, this company is looking to add a new leader to their team in the City of Commerce.
The schedule is: Monday - Friday from 8am - 5pm. Must be flexible when opportunities for OT arise.
- Must have knowledge of the Steel and Metal Industry (side note: if you have experience with coil, brass, and the copper industry, you are a qualified candidate for this positions as well)
- Will be responsible for hiring, managing, and training 20- 30 employees
- Daily reporting to Company Executives regarding Plant progression
- you will need to run a weekly report on each of your team members job performance
- Ensure safety of the plant
- your success will be measured on the amount of sales you bring in
The pay will range from 55k to 100k per year. The pay will depend on two factors: 1. your management experience as well as 2. industry knowledge
- There is opportunity for pay increase when a 3 month probation period is successfully completed
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to stand, walk, twist and turn for long periods of time
- Fast learner, Team player, Coach-able
You will start the position with the title of "Assistant Plant Manager" for the first 3 months, and convert to "Plant Manager" once your 3 month probation period is successfully completed.
This top company has a great work environment composed of strong leaders and an incredible team.
53% Retire Rate due to great benefits and wonderful staff.
Benefits include: auto expense, profit sharing, paid holidays and vacation.
No Degree Required
must pass a background and a drug test.
How to apply for this job? Send me your resume, and we can coordinate a phone interview as soon as possible.
*this position is located in Commerce, CA 90040
Contact information: osiris.herrera@randstadUSA.com, my office 562-594-8111
Location: Randstad / 13200 Crossroads Pkwy N. Suite 125, City of Industry, CA 9174
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative: We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.