Looking for experienced data entry specialist seeking a solely data entry positions in an up beat, modern, fun company. Our client in the Fort Washington, PA area is seeking data entry professionals to work on a long term project with no end date and the ability to gain merit increased linked to performance. The position offers a flexible scheduling with the ability to make a non-standard schedule, as long as it is a consistent schedule. This position offers a pay rate of $12 and a number of perks such as a free on-site gym membership, on-site cafeteria, one catered meal per week and much more! Truly a fun place to work and did I mention listening to music while working is encouraged!
Also offering part time scheduling if needed!
If interested in this position please apply directly to this posting and send resume in a Word Document to Tom.Hurley@RandstadUSA.com
Great opportunity for someone in need of a flexible schedule, looking to build their resume, or seeking additional employment.
- Create and process transactions related to data mitigation
- Research and confirm information
- Communicate updates between multiple departments
- Meet standard processing metrics daily
- Work in a fast paced environment
- No phone work needed
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Minimum of 1 year of office experience
- Data entry and typing assessments will be administered for consideration
- High school or GED required
- Good organizational skills in order to manage workload and maintain accurate data entry/filing
- Ability to use problem solving skills to manage priorities and complete work to customer deadlines
- Candidates must be able to work in a fast paced environment
If you are interested please apply directly to this posting!
Your information will be reviewed by a recruiter; however, due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we are not able to respond directly to all applicants. Your resume submission is confidential and your materials will not be presented to a client without your specific consent. For a complete listing of our job openings, please visit us at www.randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.