Help people quit smoking! If you enjoy helping other improve their health and their lives, this might be the opportunity for you! Paid training provided.
Contract: 02/25/2019 to 10/31/2019
Shift Start/End Time: Shifts are 5 days a week, 8.5 hours long between the hours of 6:00am-8:00pm PST Monday through Friday. First 4 weeks of onboarding and training will be 8.5 hours between 8:00am-6:00pm PST.
Pay rate: $17.00 hr
Coaching Job Description:
Using the highest standards of customer service, the position is for a phone-based specialist who supports participants in their stop-smoking process. Agents are trained in the Quit for Life model, which has over 30 years of evidence based success. Coaches utilize participant-focused interventions, as well as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Motivational Interviewing to move participants along the change continuum to quit tobacco.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
1. Coaches are trained in the Quit for Life model and will assist participants over the phone in making successful life changes with quitting tobacco.
2. Coaches will spend 6-7 hours a day (completing about 2 calls per hour) on the phone talking with participants in the Quit for Life Program both inbound and outbound.
3. Coaches apply excellent active listening skills and demonstrate ability to effectively communicate.
5. Coaches demonstrate high attention to detail.
6. Demonstrate dependability and professional demeanor.
7. Demonstrate ability to manage various technologies,
Must have qualifications/experience:
1. Bachelor's Degree
2. Must be able to create, edit, save and send documents utilizing Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
3. Must be able to navigate a PC to open applications, send emails, and perform data entry
6. Prior work experience in behavior change service, counseling, chemical dependency counseling or health education preferred.
7. Fluent in English and Spanish preferred.
8. Abstinent from tobacco or nicotine use for two or more years preferred.
Please apply online! You may also email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Counselor" in the subject line.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.