Order Entry Specialist
The leading beverage brand is immediately seeking ORDER ENTRY SPECIALISTS in their order management department. This position is responsible for accurate order entry, analyzing large amounts of data to accurately manage transportation pool schedules, eliminate duplicate and incorrect orders, and change orders as necessary while working against firm deadlines. They will also be responsible for working with appropriate stakeholders to resolve issues and provide timely resolution to the customers.
Ideal candidates MUST have strong experience running reports, meeting deadlines, and meeting high accuracy goals - 99.8. Candidates must have availability to work Monday - Friday 8 am-5:30 pm, and willing to work some holidays. The position pays $14/hr, and is a temp to perm opportunity. If you are detail oriented with applicable experience and are ready to take on the next step in your career, apply immediately!
- Maintain extreme accuracy entering orders
- Analyze Large amounts of data to manage delivery schedules
- Follow-up with customers for inquiries related to orders to minimize error
- Follow guidelines and coding as outlined by department
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
1. Intermediate to advanced excel skills
2. Attention to detail
3. Reporting background
4. Self starter with ability to multi-task
5. Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
6. Organized/Ability to prioritize work
7. Ability to adhere to and meet deadlines
8. Process driven
Qualified candidates will be subject to background check and drug screen.
- 2-5 years of similar order entry experience
- Proven ability to meet 97% or better accuracy on weekly orders entered
- Proven ability to follow a variety of guidelines or SLAs as outlined by client and company standards
- Ability to perform over 10,000 ksh
- Some prior experience with SAP preferred, but not required
Position is interviewing immediately! Start the new year off with something GREAT and apply right away! If you meet our needs and are ready for the next challenging experience, apply asap! A brief survey will follow, please complete that asap as well for continued consideration.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.