Bilingual Spanish Customer Service Agents
If your Bilingual Spanish customer service skills are ready to take on that next level of work experience with one of the largest names in the beverage industry, you must apply right away! We are immediately seeking bilingual Spanish customer support agents to assist customers in scheduling service for equipment and inquiries related to their accounts. Qualified candidates must be available to start as soon as February 4 and ready to begin this screening process right away. Ideal candidates must have excellent customer service experience and excellent verbal & written communication skills. Customer service representatives will also help to resolve issues and capture necessary and relevant data. You may also search and navigate a data bank of information for relevant answers to consumer questions and inquiries. Prospective candidates must be available MON-FRI between the hours of 8am-8pm.
This position pays $14.00/hr. The position is an 18 month long, full-time assignment that does provide an excellent opportunity to go permanent with the company. Apply now!
- Receive inbound calls from customers and/or consumers
- Document nature of call, provide resolution and/or direct caller to next steps or next department
- Meet performance expectations, including call time, call quality, and schedule adherence
- Support department by providing additional support needed during peak periods, i.e. available for some overtime
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Spanish Bilingual
- Good verbal skills
- Typing speed (at least 32wpm)
- Upbeat & Friendly phone voice
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent communication skills a MUST
- Prior Call Center a plus, but not required
- Proven ability to communicate well with others
- Longevity in work history
- Available to work 8am-8pm, some positions may require weekends
- Fluent in Spanish, written & verbal
Apply immediately and follow any following next steps asap!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.