Medical Data Entry Specialist needed !!! Looking to get your foot in the door with an established firm in the Medical field. Our client is currently seeking a motivated individual with the ability to process and analyze data requests in a timely manner for the next 12 weeks. This assignment has the ability to become a permanent position. The Data Entry Specialist will be working directly with the Management Reporting Department to help review and analyze important medical documents. The role will be mainly working in Excel and the company's data management system with no phone activity needed. In need of someone who has drive and ambition to jump right in and get to work. Not able to approve PTO during assignment.
Schedule M - F 9 am - 5 pm.
If interested in the position please apply directly to the posting and send your resume in a word document to Tom.Hurley@RandstadUSA.com for consideration.
- Tabulate data and generate reports in company's data base
- Analyze client data to identify variances and trends
- Communicate discrepancies
- Generate, update, and review management reports
- Distribute management reports to internal and external clients
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with little direction
- Strong drive to meet or exceed established standards for productivity
- Handle large volume of work
- Ability to be flexible when needed to shift daily priorities
- Medical data entry experience preferred
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred
- Must pass new hire and department specific testing
- 2+ years related experience and training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please apply directly to this posting.
Your information will be reviewed by a recruiter; however, due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we are not able to respond directly to all applicants. Your resume submission is confidential and your materials will not be presented to a client without your specific consent. For a complete listing of our job openings, please visit us at www.RandstadUSA.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.