Financial Due Diligence
Randstad is seeking to hire candidates for a large financial institution in a Due Diligence role. Please see job details below for more information regarding this opportunity.
Pay: $16 per hour
Schedule: MON-FRI, 8:00am-5:00pm
Address: Winston-Salem, NC 27101
As a Due Diligence consultant, you will be:
- Researching and Reviewing bank accounts and transactions for fraudulent activity
- Conduct background investigations to identify and mitigate issues
- You will not be interacting directly with the customers
- Conduct routine reviews of bank customers (individuals/entities), related parties (owners, board of directors, executives) and/or transactions that present a low degree of complexity and risk to determine appropriateness for the company
- Conduct comprehensive research or background investigations on individuals, entities, organizations or locations to identify and mitigate associated sanctions, credit, financial crime, and reputational risks and thoroughly document findings.
3 primary functions of this position:
1. Heavy Data Entry
2. Research and Review (surface review, not digging as deep as normal day to day functions of team)
3. Negative News Review - When negative findings are uncovered, additional research is then required
NO CUSTOMER INTERACTION
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Candidates must have high attention to detail and be comfortable operating in a heavy data entry position
No Degree Required
Candidates in consideration must be comfortable with on-the-job training and adapting quickly to the role
If you are interested in this position, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.