Senior Medical Claims Adjuster
A leading client located in Glenview, IL is seeking candidates to fill an immediate, Temp-to-Hire, Senior Medical Claims Adjuster position.
The Senior Medical Claims Adjuster will be responsible for the timely and efficient examination, settlement, or declination of higher liability claims through investigations, research, negotiation, and interaction with all parties involved.
- Conduct basic medical investigations conduct investigations and research for possible fraud and subrogation
- Examine, analyze, and evaluate claims for payment of benefits
- Verify eligibility and the type of coverage available and enter information on the opened claim into the company's system
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- High School Diploma or GED required
- At least 4-6 years of Medical Claims Adjuster experience required
- Exposure to adjusting group and accident claims highly desired
- Must have great attention to detail and is able to analyze risks in a timely manner
-$53,000 - $57,000 per year
-Temp-to-hire - 33-40 hours/week
-Immediately available for benefits through Randstad
ADDITIONAL PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Our client's mission is to be recognized as a highly-competent, mutual insurer that bridges timeless virtues with best business practices
- They offer a trusted value proposition to its policyholders while encouraging and supporting personal growth and civic involvement
Please click Apply Now in order to be considered for this opportunity. After submitting your resume, please feel free to follow up with Eric Kaszuba via email at email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.