Master Data Coordinator
A leading client located in Northbrook, IL is seeking candidates to fill an immediate, Temporary, Master Data Coordinator position.
The Master Data Coordinator will be responsible for entering master data into SAP and provide support services to other branches in order to ensure an accurate and efficient input of customer data.
- Responsible for the timely entry of new location data on a daily basis and identify any duplicate locations and liaise with the team to clarify
- Act as a liaison with the District Sales Managers in order to ensure that all data entered is accurate and minimize any issues
- Form an effective communication structure with the department to rout input and welcome letter generation
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Associate's Degree required; Bachelor's Degree highly desired
- At least 3-5 years of Master Data Coordinator experience required
- Experience with SAP highly desired
- Must be able to analyze and interpret contracts and related documents efficiently
-$18 - $20 per hour
-Temporary - 33-40 hours/week
-Immediately available for benefits through Randstad
ADDITIONAL PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Medical Waste Management organization that is a leader of increasingly complex and highly regulated arenas
- They have the expertise and passion to take on many complicated and behind-the-scenes services to their clients to make their businesses better
Please click Apply Now in order to be considered for this opportunity. After submitting your resume, please feel free to follow up with Eric Kaszuba via email at email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.