Food Labeling Specialist
A leading client located in Lincolnshire, IL is seeking candidates to fill an immediate, Direct Hire, Food Labeling Specialist position.
The Food Labeling Specialist will be responsible for reviewing current packaging proofs for regulatory updates.
- Coordinate packaging graphics with multiple departments and approve packaging proofs according the the CFR regulations
- Follow through on all packaging changed from initiation to implementation and maintain documentation related to packaging projects and approvals
- Have timely communications with the company and provide any digital asset management related to graphics
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Previous Packaging & Labeling experience in the Food industry required
- Experience with Basecamp or Wrike highly desired
- Must have great organizational and time management skills
-$25 - $29 per hour
-Direct Hire- 33-40 hours/week
-Comprehensive Benefits Package Available
ADDITIONAL PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Our client markets and distributes a wide array of dairy products of the utmost quality including, but not limited to cheese, fluid milk, and cream products
- Being one of the top 10 dairy processors in the world, their products are sold to clients such as Cracker Barrel, Neilson, Stella, and Treasure Cove
Please click Apply Now in order to be considered for this opportunity. After submitting your resume, please feel free to follow up with Eric Kaszuba via email at email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.