A leading client located in Northbrook, IL is seeking candidates to fill an immediate, Direct Hire, Credit Analyst position.
The Credit Analyst will be responsible for detailed credit analysis of accounts and analyze reports in order to assess customer financial stability and risk. They will assess credit worthiness and assist in determining credit limits, using the established global credit policy.
- Research and assemble financial data for customers from all available sources including, but not limited to the prior payment history, customer supplied data, and bank references.
- Analyze the customer's current and forecast financial recommendations for the Credit Management team to review
- Work closely with the Sales team to determine the initial credit limit and terms in order to efficiently serve the needs of existing, new, or potential customers.
- Assess credit worthiness on a case by case basis for all emergency orders and unusually large quantity customers
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Associate's Degree required
- At least 3-5 years of Credit Analyst experience required
- Must be able to handle multiple projects at once with established deadlines
-$45,000 - $50,000 per year
-Direct Hire - 33-40 hours/week
-Comprehensive Benefits Package Available
ADDITIONAL PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Medical Waste Management organization that is a leader of increasingly complex and highly regulated arenas
- They have the expertise and passion to take on many complicated and behind-the-scenes services to their clients to make their businesses better
Please click Apply Now in order to be considered for this opportunity. After submitting your resume, please feel free to follow up with Eric Kaszuba via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.