A leading client located in Northbrook, IL is seeking candidates to fill an immediate, Direct Hire, Credit Manager position.
The Credit Manager will be responsible for overseeing the processing of customer credit inquiries, approving credit, payment terms, and monitoring and managing credit risk.
- Plan, outline, and guide investigations to be performed by direct reports while maintaining operational relationships with leadership of other departments
- Update customer accounts as outlined in the established policy while escalating issues to senior leadership as required
- Manage Bankruptcy and direct team on next steps as well as communicate to the sales team and senior management when warranted
- Manage legal processes as they relate to credit/collection risk and perform other duties as assigned
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Bachelor's Degree required
- At least 7-10 years of Credit experience required
- Must be comfortable travelling at least 10% of the time
- Must have knowledge of Domestic and International Trade Credit as well as Business Credit Law and Bankruptcy Law
-$70,000 per year
-Direct Hire - 33-40 hours/week
-Comprehensive Benefits Package Available
ADDITIONAL PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Medical Waste Management organization that is a leader of increasingly complex and highly regulated arenas
- They have the expertise and passion to take on many complicated and behind-the-scenes services to their clients to make their businesses better
Please click Apply Now in order to be considered for this opportunity. After submitting your resume, please feel free to follow up with Eric Kaszuba via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.