Tenant Services Coordinator
A leading client located in Skokie, IL is seeking candidates to fill an immediate, Direct Hire, Tenant Services Coordinator position.
The Tenant Services Coordinator will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with the building tenants and ensure that all service calls are dispatched and addressed appropriately while keeping necessary files on site.
- Act as the liaison between the tenants and the company when addressing requests made and coordinating the appropriate activity with the building
- Track and maintain incoming service requests and verify that all inquiries are addressed in a timely manner
- Maintain an inventory of invoices, payroll records, and purchase orders
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- High School Diploma or GED required
- At least 1-3 years of Tenant Services experience required
- Experience with Yardi or Payscan required
- Must be able to communicate in a professional manner with internal and external customers
-$35,000 - $40,000 per year
-Direct Hire - 33-40 hours/week
-Great Benefits Available
ADDITIONAL PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Property Management organization where their success is driven by their investments into their properties.
- They have delivered extraordinary results for over 25 years by providing the top of the line facilities and services to their tenants and employees
Please click Apply Now in order to be considered for this opportunity. After submitting your resume, please feel free to follow up with Eric Kaszuba via email at email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.