Inside Product Specialist 2
Randstad is currently seeking active applicants who thrive in well paced environment, working with sales, technology, computers & equipment support, customer support, and managing accounts. Qualified applicants will act as a technical resource to support the sales organization to meet and/or exceed their objectives identifying customer needs/requirements, and recommends the appropriate products and solutions. Role will assists in the on-going technical education and development of the broader team. Will provide pre-sales technical support during the sales process, remaining up-to-date on new product, technology, and services offerings.Promotes and positions key strategic product and service offerings for accounts and departments.Provides direction and guidance/mentor to less experienced team members and coaches others in closing complex deals. All Specialists will go through 13 weeks of paid training and learn to promote and position key strategic product and service offerings.
* Specialized developing-level role with sales experience.
* Increase expertise for our product and service offerings, as well as business processes and systems.
* Product focused sales, moving to more solution set oriented approach for relationship account set at the intermediate level.
* Effectively articulates the value proposition associated with specialized products and services.
* Recommends business solutions considering customer needs and company interests.
* Builds relationships with customers based on knowledge of and third party specialized products and services.
* Analyzes multiple market factors to both anticipate/identify customer problems/needs and recommend appropriate solution
* Provides talking points and is a resource for account team to keep them up to speed on new products/services and how they can benefit from them.
* Proactively identifies and manages opportunities in CRM to drive and deliver solutions and customer experience accurately maintains forecast of upcoming opportunities
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
*Sales skills is a must or ability to learn in sales environment
*Office and Clerical abilities a plus
*Call center experience a plus
*Product knowledge of electronics, phones, computers, and support methods both retail and call center a plus / preferred
*Customer support attention to details
Associates Degree required or higher
*Strong understanding of products and services after training
*Accomplished level specialized sales representative, influencing how others engage and interact when engaged in role
*Maintains relationships at leadership and departmental levels to lead to new business opportunities effectively
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.