We are looking for an enthusiastic teammate to join the Change Management team supporting Real Estate division of a large Utilities Company. This position will sit in our Uptown Charlotte, NC office locations. In this role, you will develop and drive implementation/execution of change strategies in partnership with the project teammates from Workplace Experience, Occupancy Planning, Relocation Move team, Construction, Program Management and internal stakeholder groups apes, plans and leads change management efforts for multiple workstreams, agile teams or projects in a complex program of work
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of change management methodology (Prosci desired). Embeds methodology into every product and coaches and leads both practitioners and non-practitioners (stakeholder analysis, impact analysis, engagement plans, resistance management plans)
- Articulates and establishes desired outcomes and manages multi-stream metrics to demonstrate visible signs of progress towards outcomes
- Establishes and manages change management program-level plan, covering multiple workstreams, agile teams and/or projects.
- Understands change impacts across all in-scope audiences and leads management and mitigation of impacts
- Works closely with senior and some executive leaders (VP and above)
- Plans, designs and delivers change management strategy and approach for multiple workstreams, agile teams and/or projects in a program of work
- Integrates change management efforts with wider transformation efforts or initiatives as appropriate
- Plans, designs and delivers leadership alignment activities
- Creates and runs stakeholder engagement activities, adapting for different audience groupings as needed
- Provides coaching and mentoring to senior and some executive managers, peers and more junior team members
- Anticipates potential risks and issues and mitigates appropriately.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Expert written and verbal skills, can summarize complex ideas in a way that is easily understood by non-experts.
Bachelors degree is required
Must have 7+ years experience in Change Management
Please submit resume for consideration
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.