Inside Product Specialist - Inside Sales
Inside Sales/Inbound Customer Service Sales Representative - Inside Sales
- Sells products and services, examples: servers, storage, networking and extended technologies.
- Inside sales role, which primarily takes calls on an inbound phone queue and sells direct to the partner - (via telephone, chat, web or email)
- Responds to customer inquiries.
- May direct customer to website or other company resources for information.
- Works effectively in a team environment.
Sales of products and services
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Skills & Qualifications:
Great Customer Service skills
Comfortable with sales
Ability to Work in a call center and team environment
Demonstrate comfortable computer, verbal and written skills
Demonstrate professionalism with peers, subordinates, superiors and customers.
Manage time and prioritize effectively; demonstrate an ability to cope with a complex and changing environment
Ideal candidates would have at least one of the following experience:
* Inbound Sales or Inside Sales experience
* Phone Center Sales
* In person Sales
* Customer Facing - examples: - Restaurant Industry - bartenders, servers, etc.
* HS Diploma/GED
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.