Administrative Assistant Entry level
Randstad in Peachtree City is looking for an Administrative Assistant for a temp to hire position in the area. This is a professional office in a business casual environment. The ideal candidate would be someone that adds value to the company and is self-motivated.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The administrative assistant provides confidential administrative support to the President in addition to providing the company staff with routine and complex office administrative support.
?? Manages calendar and appointment setting, completes research and presentations, prepares correspondence, assists with domestic and international travel coordination, prepares expense reports for signature and review, maintains physical and electronic filing system, and respectfully takes direction from President.
?? Supervises the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment in addition to supervising housekeeping of office facilities.
?? Inventories office supplies and negotiates the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
?? Supervises the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, etc.
?? Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties which includes providing hospitality for guests and handling walk in visitor inquiries.
?? Operates and provides answering for the company??s phone system which consists of 30+ lines.
?? Prepares for meetings including ordering lunch/meals, booking conference rooms, setting up projector or video conferencing units.
?? Uses Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint to produce materials for internal and external meetings and conferences.
?? Schedules and completes training registrations for employees as directed by department managers.
?? Process and sort incoming and outgoing mail.
?? Sets-up staff meetings, maintains electronic staff calendar and organizes team events.
?? Follows company policies and performs additional duties when requested by supervisor.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of Associate's degree or equivalent in experience.
- At least 2 years customer service or administrative experience.
- 2 years of experience assisting C-suite executives preferred.
- Must demonstrate a track record of providing confidentiality & discretion by providing positive professional references.
- Phone handling experience operating an office phone system of multiple lines.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite & G-Suite applications skills.
- Experience with using Concur travel tool.
- Must be able to type 40 wpm with at least 90% accuracy.
- Ability to learn company processes and software quickly.
- Working knowledge of mail processes i.e. USPS, FedEx, UPS.
- Decision making skills and initiative to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Apply directly to the posting for consideration. Your information will be reviewed and you'll either receive an email or a phone call.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.