The Integration Coordinator is responsible for identifying, designing, developing, testing, troubleshooting, managing and supporting integration points between Partners revenue cycle & clinical systems and other solutions that must communicate with the Epic. In this role, existing interfaces will be managed, maintained, and optimized while working with entity and enterprise contacts to troubleshoot issues that arise. In addition, new interfaces and services will be implemented to maintain current and future workflows. The goal is to ensure integration standards and data flow between Epic and systems are standard and adhere to PHS policies and procedures.
??? Assist with activities related to troubleshooting, supporting, developing, testing and delivering an integration solution for integration of the entity and enterprise applications, Epic applications and 3rd party vendor complimentary applications.
??? Perform data integration and system analysis to understand and assess connections among/between all impacted applications and entity and enterprise systems.
??? Research and assess connections among/between all impacted applications. Work with Epic staff and teams across Partners to install and maintain the necessary points of integration with Partners??? Epic system. Including various formats of integration such as HL7, XML, SOA, flat files.
??? Provide day-to-day operational and on-going interface integration support.
??? Troubleshoot, diagnose and accurately document interface problems and their probable causes; work with developers to identify, test and implement solutions.
??? Work with development and entity contacts to deploy and validate the interfaces are working properly.
??? Assist with writing and reviewing interface support procedures documentation.
??? Perform interface application testing from test scripts as necessary.
??? Engage in activities including analysis, review, testing, troubleshooting, and design of new features and fixes related to Epic special updates and major Upgrades.
??? Partake in internal integration workgroups focused on the maintenance, build, optimization, and behavior of active and future interfaces.
??? Participates in interface-focused cross-team meetings with the PeC application teams to ensure communication and collaboration.
??? Responsible for the implementation of new interfaces across revenue cycle & clinical systems and application components that will integrate with Epic.
??? Documents and assists in designing the flow and sequencing of events to support an integrated solution with Epic. Develop interface test plans based on functionally design and technical requirements.
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with an attention for detail and ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks at the same time.
- Ability to prepare written materials for use in presentations, meetings and project documentation.
Bachelors Degree in Business, IT, Healthcare, or related required.
- Must have 5 years related experience, including experience with healthcare information systems.
- Candidates, external or internal, may substitute the 5 years of experience with 4 years direct experience with the HL7 standard and XML data format, in a function on a similar track to this position.
- Internal candidates (Partners HealthCare employees) may substitute the 5 years of experience with
- 3 years of direct experience with the HL7 standard and XML data format, in a function on a similar track to this position
- Must have experience in integrating large complex mission critical systems.
- Expert knowledge of the workflow and operations across the healthcare enterprise
- Experience with HL7 standard and XML data format.
- Ability to document and communicate the status interface implementation progress against plans and take corrective action as necessary.
- Able to troubleshoot, diagnose and accurately document interface problems and their probable causes.
Please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.