Sales Representative. Intermediate Level
Our client is seeking an ambitious and talented Sales Account Manager. We offer the finest quality, latest fashions and leading brands available in office furnishings and our products are designed to help customers create office furniture solutions to meet their needs. The Account Manager will maintain positive relationships with past & present customers and A&D partners through direct and in-direct contact. This includes the documentation of relevant changes within our accounts that might lead to future sales. This is an excellent opportunity to build a rewarding career while working with a selection of fine quality products that are unmatched in our markets.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Manage assigned accounts. Promoting the client, looking for changes and needs that indicate an active prospect status with future needs our company can provide.
2. Call A & D firms to develop better relationships, provide assistance and keep them informed of new developments and products.
3. Achieve assigned sales activity targets as agreed to with general manager.
4. Prepare sales information for customers.
5. Establish buying influences, budgets and purchasing criteria for assigned accounts.
6. Provide weekly sales activity reports to management and accurate prospect data.
7. Perform other sales duties as assigned (i.e. helping with show booths at Expo???s, attending industry shows, sales meetings and sales training sessions).
8. Develop governmental sales in targeted GSA, State and Local agencies.
9. Participate in the new business plan development process within the sales and marketing team.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The ideal Sales Account Manager exemplifies professional standards in conduct and appearance, appreciates the power of making a good first impression, seeks challenges and meets obstacles with solutions. This sales position requires an individual who can communicate effectively with a diverse group of people including challenging clients. You must have a passion for sales, the desire to excel in a competitive environment and the drive to maximize your earning potential and reach your goals. Designer Facilities experience a plus!
1. Enthusiastic Personality
3. Communication Proficiency
4. Honesty and Integrity
5. Computer Literate (word, excel)
6. College degree desirable with some design training/background
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand. If this is you, apply today!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.