Real Estate Closing Coordinator
*READ FULL JOB DESCRIPTION BEFORE APPLYING*
Our client is a real estate investment company with $50M in revenue. The company buys and sells over 100 residential properties a month. Seeking a professional real estate closing coordinator to join exciting team of A players.
The client is seeking top performer who is familiar with real estate transactions to ensure properties close in a timely manner. The Closing Assistant will assist the companies Closing Coordinators with day to day tasks. This role is very involved and will require someone who is very detail oriented, organized, willing to learn, deadline oriented and able to multi task. This individual will be responsible for performing tasks to smoothly manage a fast pipeline of pending purchases and pre-closing sales. The company consists of a growing and motivated staff, a welcoming and productive atmosphere. Company culture is exciting and experiencing accelerated growth.
Our clients ideal candidate will have their real estate license or is willing to obtain their license within 6 months. He or she will also be eager to learn and to grow with their company.
- New Contracts: Open drive folder If previous buyer double check that there is a signed T&R.
- Save documents to drive
- Enter information to status sheet
- Send Welcome Email from the coordinators email
- Create calendar entries and email folders
- Save earnest money copies to drive and update status sheet
- Save signed Commission Agreements and update status sheet
- Save miscellaneous documents to drive and update status sheets as needed (approved amendments, LBP disclosures, Financing exhibits, T&Rs etc.)
- Seller documents after docs have been signed, send copy to closing attorney, save to drive and create shipping label to Runner- taking signed docs upstairs to Katz
-Daily follow up on Earnest money
- Email agents from Closing Coordinator emails. Add notes and change status sheet as needed. If demand letter is required, notify coordinator.
- If CD has been received/approved, follow up on seeing if closing has been completed, update status sheet as needed.
- Once wire receipt received send all closing docs to Cheyenne
- Update EM / AR / T&R sheet with follow ups on unresponded T&R requests
- Updating sheet with parties to the transaction all contact info to facilitate
- Accounting's role in securing EM funds to our bank account
- Updating U/C Archives to save records for future disputes
- Call foreclosure attorney to check on status of DUP??s. Update Closing
coordinator and CC notes of status.
- Help answer phone/ screen calls.
- Help deliver contractor repair status updates to all parties who call over and over
consuming valuable time every day
- Help accounting determine if bills that are currently due should be paid
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Some real estate experiences a plus, knowledge of the closing process.
Minimum education- High school diploma. BS a plus. RE license a plus.
Self-starter works well independently. Highly motivated. High energy.
Minimum 60 WPM typing speed with workable computer skills. Embraces new technology.
Attention to detail and organization is critical.
Analytical & Problem solving.
Required education: High school or equivalent, BS a plus
Organizational Skills: 1 year
Real Estate: 1 year
Contract to Close 1 year
Candidates who complete the video application will be considered first. Please click the interview link below to start. If you will be using an iphone you need to download the app called Montage.
The questions include.
1. Tell me about yourself (1 minute or less answer)
2. Tell me about your skill set (1 minute or less)
3. Why are you interested in this role (30 seconds of less)
4. Why are you seeking a new opportunity (30 seconds or less)
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.