Property & Casualty Licensed Customer Service Representative
Qualified candidates will identify customers' insurance needs, recommends packages of coverage tailored toward the members, sell the benefits of becoming a member and close the sale in a relaxed, no-pressure environment.
- Take inbound calls (and make outbound calls) to qualify members for property & casualty insurance
- Ability to understand the members' life events that may offer sales cues for additional opportunities to meet the member's needs and facility the member's financial security
- Cross sell insurance products, identify sales leads, and follow up with outbound calls to finalize a sale
- Follow all appropriate guidelines for the career, state, and company
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to be empathetic, positive and upbeat in written and verbal communications
- Aptitude for multitasking in a Windows operating system computer environment
- Active Property and Casualty license; must remain compliant with licensing requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
Apply with resume reflecting license status.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.